Since 1952, Cambridge Education Group has been delivering the highest quality academic, creative and English Language programmes, preparing thousands of students to progress onto the world’s leading universities.
We offer a wide range of options across our portfolio of global centres, each with its own unique features and qualities, enabling us to meet our students’ demands as required.
Whatever students aspire to, whichever college, school or centre they choose, Cambridge Education Group promises excellent teaching, premium facilities and the personal service our students demand. Our students are central to everything that we do.
Ensuring our students’ happiness both personally and academically through regular Personal Tutor sessions with an extensive support network is key.
We teach our students to work hard and smart with Higher Education advice on the best degree or university for each individual.
It is our focus on quality at every stage – and the outstanding success of our students – that has made us one of the fastest growing independent education providers in the world.
Cambridge Education Group comprises of the following brands:
CATS College offers the highest quality, high school programmes in four exceptional locations – Boston (USA), Cambridge, Canterbury, and London. Our aim is to encourage all students to realise their potential, fostering independence and maturity in order to prepare them for their future as Global Citizens.
Find out more
oncampus offers high quality pathway programmes on a university campus for undergraduate and postgraduate degree study. Offering a wide choice of subject pathways, oncampus is proud to work in partnership with some of the world’s leading universitiesin the UK, USA and mainland Europe, to ensure students are well prepared for their degree studies.
Find out more
Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway and degree programmes, many of which are accredited or in association with the UK’s leading institutions.
The only independent Creative Arts school to be associated with RADA, University of the Arts London Awarding Body and Kingston University, CSVPA is able to guarantee the very best for students looking to develop their studies in the arts.
Find out more
At Stafford House School of English we have over 60 years’ experience of providing international students with great English language courses in the UK. Whether students want to learn English for everyday life, their career or to progress into academic studies, we look forward to welcoming them to an exciting future in London, Brighton or Canterbury.
Find out more
We have a reputation for providing high quality English language and activity courses for junior and teenage students aged 10–18. Our courses are based at university campuses or in prestigious boarding schools in centres across the UK and USA, including Cambridge, Edinburgh, London, Miami and New York.
Why Choose CATS College?
Our educational philosophy is based on a vision, Shaping Global Leaders. This gives our students a competitive advantage as they apply to top universities and in their future career in the global environment.
Creating the conditions for academic success.
Join an international community linking up students from over 70 nations.
Presenting opportunities for students to take the lead in their school, in their communities and in life.
ON CAMPUS is a partnership between many of the world’s leading universities and
Cambridge Education Group.
ON CAMPUS centres are based on university campuses throughout the UK, Europe and the USA.
Our programmes are designed for international students who do not meet the requirements for direct entry to university study, and benefit from the support we offer in preparing them to progress to their chosen university. Since 2008, we have helped over 4,000 students progress to the best universities in the UK, USA and Europe.
- Guaranteed progression ? through the partnerships we have, we offer guaranteed progression to over 500 degrees at universities across the world.
- Flexible programmes ? we offer a selection of different programmes and progression to a wide-range of universities, to ensure flexibility and choice for all students.
- Experience and quality ? we are part of Cambridge Education Group, the first provider of foundation programmes in the UK and a leading international education provider since 1952. ONCAMPUS is reviewed by QAA.
- Part of the university from day one ? our centres are based on the campus of our partner universities, and our students enjoy a true university experience throughout their programme.
Which programmes are available?
- Undergraduate Foundation: for progression to a wide range of undergraduate degrees (BA/BSc)
- International Diploma: for progression to a year 2 of a wide range of Business-related undergraduate degrees
- Master’s Foundation: for progression to postgraduate degrees (MA/MSc/MBA)
- English Language Preparation: for progression to Undergraduate or Master’s Foundation programmes.
In the USA we offer:
- University Transfer Programme: for progression to year 2 of a wide range of undergraduate degrees at our partner universities or any other university of choice.
- Students can complete a Bachelor’s degree in three years and a Master’s degree in one year
- UK education enjoys global recognition as being the highest in quality
- 28% of UK universities are among the world’s top 200
- Students can work up to 20 hours per week during term time and full time during holidays at universities
- Numerous bursaries available to international students
- London – legal, financial & fashion capital of the world
- Close proximity to many countries in mainland Europe
- Prestige – U.S. high school and undergraduate education is amongst the best in the world
- Focus on well-rounded individuals and education – leads students to learn life skills applicable to many professions and situations – making them more desirable to potential employers
- Flexibility – students can wait until the sophomore year of college before choosing a major and can also easily transfer between schools after beginning their degree
- Diversity – known as a ‘melting pot’ of all sorts of cultures
- Great support for international students
- Job opportunities & internships
- University of Amsterdam is ranked 62 in the QS World University Rankings
- Home to over 2500 international students and researchers from over 100 countries
- One of Europe’s safest and most liveable capital cities, with a vibrant cultural scene
- Dutch people are entrepreneurs and explorers. The country is the birth place of Nobel Prize winners, daring philosophers, groundbreaking artists and scientists.
- Although a small country in size, Holland has a big international presence. It is the 21st largest economy in the world.